Saturday 17 July 2010

The Ties That Bind- final practise before dresss rehersals

Its been a very long rehearsal today, and I've been left wishing that i hadn't had to miss last weeks. Everyone has come on so far since the week before last. The songs in the piece are really nice, they are going to be accompanied by a guitar- and all of the scenes are running through well with people naturally bouncing off each other. Also with the scripts completely gone all of the humour in the scenes are really apparent. There is a monologue that has been written by one of the girls as well which is amazing. There aren't set changes at all, but she tells the whole story perfectly with her actions and facial expressions. I can't wait to see the theatre next week, and how it will look from an audience perspective. Also, a video has been directed to show before the performance which I'm quite intrigued to see. I don't even know what it is about yet.
I'm off to go through my nans lines with her on monday, she'll probably be fine with her lines. But it would be good to stop round anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment