Tuesday 18 January 2011

Interim Show- Translations part 1

The other half of the year had their interim Show tonight and i must say, they did very well- to the point where one has to worry that ours next week wont be as good. I'm also stuck in this dilemma as to whether or not i should be thinking about curation of the show or whether i have to disregard that as any business of mine unless it is chosen that i do that. This lack of free will thing is confusing, especially when I've put it upon myself. I think I'm going to have to stay out of it, although i do feel that people will ask my opinion or advice which i am totally fine with- because then they are asking for something. Due to the lack of response i have had to the e-mails i have sent I'm leaning more towards the idea that actually people are just as controlling with their work as i usually am and wouldn't let me near it. I don't think i come across as an unable person- so this must be the case.
No one else has booked me out for the rest of the week. I feel that i am going to be really bored until Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment